The VRV system was originally an air conditioning system designed for commercial buildings. The system was developed by Daikin to provide customers with the ability to maintain individual zone control in each room and floor of a building.
VRV air conditioning systems are now becoming popular for residential homes that are looking for the ultimate air conditioning solution.
VRV systems are quicker to install and require less plumbing and wiring than water-based chiller systems. Installation can be carried out one floor at a time as required.
- Fast installation with less visible components
- Independent control of each unit avoids energy wastage
- Can also be controlled from a central location
- Wide variety of unit options provides great flexibility for everyone in the home
- Reduced installation space, extended pipe runs and the neat appearance of the VRV outdoor units provides greater flexibility in design