Ducted, Cassette, VRV & Split Systems.
As the leading air conditioning service in Wollongong and Sutherland Shire, Alpha & Omega can assist organisations design ideal air conditioing solutions for their workplace. We have 4 general configurations for you to consider.
Ducted Air Conditioning Systems
We can design and install the perfect ducted air conditioning system for your commercial space. A ducted system provides your entire area with cooling, heating and humidity control.
It operates from a central location usually in the roof. Temperature controlled air is then distributed through a ducted system and arrives unobtrusively throughout your space via floor, wall or celing grills.
To get the perfect system we
- understand your requirements and work area
- determine the correct size of ducting required
- unit power necessary
- explore alternatives where necessary
Other factors include environmental factors including noise, rodent protection and aesthetics.
A great feature of getting a quality ducted system is zoning control.
You can instruct your system to cool or heat one or more zones simultaneously.
For example getting some areas of your space may get more sun during the day and a cooler temperature setting than areas that have no heat load through the windows. Its also very useful when different areas have an additional heat/cold burden from equipment or external airflows.
Controlling the temperature in different areas of your space can help reduce energy usage while providing a better level of comfort for your staff.
Control Your Air Con With Your Smart Phone
We can also provide a system that allows you to control your ducted air conditioning from your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android) via your Wi-Fi network or internet.
Cassette Air Conditioning Systems
Cassette are ceiling mounted units are often an ideal solution because they have low visibility and do not impact on floor or wall areas. They are usually fitted to a hung or suspended ceiling.
Multiple units can be installed in different work areas and connected to the main outdoor unit. All areas can be controlled independently via remote.
- Takes full advantage of ceiling space
- Minimises clutter and saves space
- Easy to install for new or older buildings
- Up to 5 internal units can be installed to one outdoor unit
- Quiet operation indoors and out
That means uninterrupted comfort and significant energy savings.
Multi Split Air Conditioning Systems
The multi split system is basically a single outdoor compressor unit connected to up to nine indoor system units. You can control individual rooms as and when required. This improves comfort and also saves on running costs as wastage is eliminated by only air conditioning rooms as and when required.
The choice of the indoor units is dependant on the size and environment of each room to be air-conditioned. The selected combination of indoor units determines the size of the outdoor unit.
- Unlike some other systems split systems can do a better job at controlling air quality. That’s important for Asthma sufferers or where a high air quality is important.
- A multi split system will be more economical the smaller the workplace.
VRV Air Conditioning Systems
VRV air conditioning systems are ideal for larger buildings and a variety of commercial projects.
VRV systems are quicker to install and require less plumbing and wiring than water-based chiller systems. Installation can be carried out one floor at a time as required. There is minimum disruption when VRV is retro-fitted in existing buildings.
- Fast installation with less visible components
- Independent control of each unit avoids energy wastage
- Can also be controlled from a central location
- Wide variety of unit options provides great flexibility for tenants.
- Reduced installation space, extended pipe runs and the neat appearance of the VRV outdoor units provides greater flexibility in design.
Choosing the Best System For Your Workplace
To ensure we propose a system design that meets your expectations we also discuss the project with your associated builders and architects to ensure you get an optimal solution.